Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default dockage costs, cats vs mono

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:12:43 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Considering a catamaran. Several people have told me they have not
seen any diff tween slip fees for cats vs monos but this cannot be
generally true. In general, what is the diff tween slip costs for
long term?

Like everything, it depends. I have been to several boatyards in the
north east that charge by the square foot for on land storage. Many
marinas with docks have only a limited amount of space for
multi-hulls. I think you will find that to be the bigger issue.