Bill Cole

Default Fender Stickers for your Boat Trailer

jps,
Do you not see the irony of your last statement. The king of off topic cut
and paste drivel, talking to anyone about newsgroup etiquette? This NG is
not about being polite, it is about using profanity and cluttering up the NG
with off topic ideal chit chat, it is about cut and pasting articles that
anyone who really would want to read could just pull them off the newspaper
or web.

If you want to have a NG of courteous readers and regulars, you are going to
have to set a good example. To date, you have set a bad example.

"jps" wrote in message
"Bill Cole" wrote in message
It is nice to see you still know how to cut and paste. Since Skipper

has
left we wondered if anyone was smart enough to know how to do that
complicated task.

Is it possible that you could fill in as our resident Goggle expert?

No, is it possible to convince you that trimming unnecessary parts of

posts
is courteous?