Jack[_3_] Jack[_3_] is offline

Default My weekend boating...

On Jun 18, 10:27*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 19:16:19 -0700 (PDT), Jack
wrote:

On Jun 18, 9:29 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:59:17 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Whatever. I could see me living there. It's very beautiful. a lot
nicer than the flatlands of nowhere that I'm living in now.

There is nothing wrong with South Carolina except that it is too cold
in the winter.

Hey!! *At least we have more than 2 seasons, and our palmetto bugs are
smaller than yours. *:-

I'd be happy if we just had one season called "just right" or
something like that. *As it is now there are three seasons: *dry
season, rainy season and hurricane season. *And you can keep those
wimpy little palmetto bugs of yours. *The big ones are easier to see,
easier to catch, and make a more satisfying crunching noise. *:-)

hehe... I hear ya... I've traveled all over the US, and there aren't
many places I'd trade for where I live. I'm well aware that even the
most beautiful places aren't that way year-round, and everything is a
trade-off of one kind or another.

Another good reason to have a moderate climate residence as a base,
with a warmer place for the winter. Huh, am I gonna turn into a SC
snowbird?