Skip Gundlach

Default Clever boat names

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:32:41 GMT, said:

I forgot to mention the name of my dinghy

Still shopping for mine, but my vessel is Good Fortune, and I figure I'll
call the dinghy "Small Fortune."

I never did name it, other than in conversation, but I had a runabout which
was forever in some sort of mechanical distress. Despite repeated
experiences at our church's annual boat blessings (one year I only could
bring the seats!), it spent more time not being used than otherwise.

I called her Miss Fortune...

L8R

Skip

--
"And then again, when you sit at the helm of your little ship on a clear
night, and gaze at the countless stars overhead, and realize that you are