Harry[_7_] Harry[_7_] is offline

Default Vote early, and vote often.

On 6/18/10 11:33 AM, Harry wrote:
In ,
says...

On 6/18/10 8:29 AM, Harry wrote:

Spoofer alert! Baseball is way too dangerous to have a child participate
in. My grandkids are not allowed outside in that dangerous world.
Besides, they have to take practice tests every evening.

Get a life of your own, loogy. I'm sure walmart has what you need.

Why do you keep calling me a loogy, spoofer?

You could get away with ID spoofing loogy or snotty scotty. Neither of
them can think clearly or logically, or write, or spell, or punctuate,
and both are plagued with really stupid ideas.

Sadly, I can't realistically spoof either you or your buddy, and won't
be able to do so unless I suffer from a serious head trauma.

Imagine...having such low self-esteem you regularly spoof the IDs of
other posters here.

No wonder your wife is ****ing the UPS delivery guy.