Debbie Griggs

Default Cape Dory 36

Check out http://www.toolworks.com/capedory

Lots of CD owners frequent the board there. I find a lot of interesting
discussion and helpful hints for my Bayfield.

Peace
Jerry

"Wendy" wrote in message
ervers.com...
This one is shaping up to be an excellent boat to focus on. I've heard
almost nothing negative about it, they are in my price range, and they do
NOT have teak decks! There are a dozen or so listed for sale on the East
Coast; perhaps I can get out that way this spring to have a look. In the
meantime, if anyone has any experience with or knowledge of these boats,
please let me know what your thoughts are. If anyone in the Galveston Bay
area happens to be reading this and is a Cape Dory (any size) owner, I'd
love to pick your brain and have a look at your boat, if that's at all
possible.

Wendy