Justin C[_32_] Justin C[_32_] is offline

Default DISMASTED - told you so . . .

In article , Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 08:08:03 -0700, Gordon wrote:

And speaking of beautiful South Pacific islands. You've all heard how
some of them are sinking into the ocean and villages are disappearing
underwater all due to global warming and rising seas.

I kind of thought our boat was floating a little higher this morning.
How long until we reach the moon?

Well, as we get closer to the moon it's gravitational pull will have a
greater effect on the water on Earth, so probably sooner than you think.

Thinking of sailing the sea of tranquility?

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.