Rosalie B.

Default Clever boat names

x-no-archive:yes

The first boat we chartered was WHISPER. The dinghy was SHOUT

There's a boat named BANDERSNATCH and the dinghy is WHITE RABBIT

DUNFLYIN belonging to a retired pilot.

DOLPHIN belonging to a retired submariner

The boat next to us in the marina here is TUFF BABY - made like an
Alaska fishing boat with aluminum topsides

Other boats seen on the ICW

Canadian boats LUNATIC FRINGE and LOONIE BIN

LORD'S PRAYER (which I assume must belong to a minister or something)

Houseboat named BOAT HOUSE

A shrimp boat towing a barge named STRUGGLER

Two sailing school boats named BEGINNER'S LUCK and STUDENT DRIVER

A sailboat named REAL QUIET which was a name I considered.

A LARGE power boat in Lake Worth named WHO CARES?

A small sailboat with no motor named A QUESTION OF BALANCE

OUR TERN with the T in the shape of a bird

Two that I thought were not particularly clever or funny were WET
DREAMS and SHIP FACED.

A large power boat named SWALLOW which I said looked more like a
bustard than a swallow.

There was a horse named EXPENSIVE TOY which I think might be a good
name for a boat.

grandma Rosalie