I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default My weekend boating...

In article 3aebfa00-bb36-47b3-98be-d2bebf385414
@w31g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 15, 3:27*pm, Jack wrote:
On Jun 15, 4:17*pm, W1TEF wrote:

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:08:59 -0700 (PDT), Jack
wrote:

Tying up at their dock we spotted this:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/JackG/LYMANs1.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/JackG/LYMANs2.jpg

I saw that boat the last time I was down there cruising around in the
area of Bomb Island - very nice boat. *Distinctive - can't miss what
it is.

Great that you got out. *The Grady is calling my name, but it looks
like we won't get down there until late July at the earliest. *I'm
bummed - no boat up here.

We need to get together for that resturant run sometime. *Dinner is on
us.

By the way, the Ranger still there? *The boys haven't been down in a
while - Ryan and wife just had twins and Chris has been mostly on
patrol and school plus the new baby. *:)

Yep... I put my eyes on it again last weekend. *This time of year I'm
down there at least 2-3 times a week, so won't go missing for long
without me noticing. *:-)

Make sure to let me know when you'll be here.- Hide quoted text -

Excellent, guys! I was thinking of going this evening, but if you type
in zip code 62824 to a live weather feed you'll find out why I'm not
going to make it. We're right in the middle of getting a good raw
shelacing storm. Possible tornado warnings etc.

Pansy... There, I said it for Tom

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!