Default DISMASTED - told you so . . .

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 08:08:03 -0700, Gordon wrote:

And speaking of beautiful South Pacific islands. You've all heard how
some of them are sinking into the ocean and villages are disappearing
underwater all due to global warming and rising seas.

I kind of thought our boat was floating a little higher this morning.
How long until we reach the moon?

But, hotter water is less dense so your boat will float lower. And, if the
ice caps melt, then the water will be less saline which is also less dense
so your boat will float lower still.

Wilbur Hubbard