posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing
Andy Champ[_2_] Andy Champ[_2_] is offline

Default Gregory Hall, the rapist lowlife

Martin wrote:
On 15/06/10 00:57, TC wrote:
On 14/06/2010 00:01, Anne Onime wrote:
The real world where scumwads like Cecil rape women.

Am I really the only one to find this posting objectionable?

This is, so far as I am aware, a U.K. newsgroup dedicated to cruising in
small boats, any cruising involved in this thread has nothing whatever
do with that.

Are you aware that you are cross posting to three news groups, one of
which is a UK group dedicated to sailing?

Of course he is. Wilbur has a stalker.

Andy