Jack[_3_] Jack[_3_] is offline

Default My weekend boating...

On Jun 15, 5:23*pm, Tim wrote:
On Jun 15, 3:27*pm, Jack wrote:

On Jun 15, 4:17*pm, W1TEF wrote:

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:08:59 -0700 (PDT), Jack
wrote:

Tying up at their dock we spotted this:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/JackG/LYMANs1.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/JackG/LYMANs2.jpg

I saw that boat the last time I was down there cruising around in the
area of Bomb Island - very nice boat. *Distinctive - can't miss what
it is.

Great that you got out. *The Grady is calling my name, but it looks
like we won't get down there until late July at the earliest. *I'm
bummed - no boat up here.

We need to get together for that resturant run sometime. *Dinner is on
us.

By the way, the Ranger still there? *The boys haven't been down in a
while - Ryan and wife just had twins and Chris has been mostly on
patrol and school plus the new baby. *:)

Yep... I put my eyes on it again last weekend. *This time of year I'm
down there at least 2-3 times a week, so won't go missing for long
without me noticing. *:-)

Make sure to let me know when you'll be here.- Hide quoted text -

Excellent, guys! I was thinking of going this evening, but if you type
in zip code 62824 to a live weather feed you'll find out why I'm not
going to make it. We're right in the middle of getting a good raw
shelacing storm. Possible tornado warnings etc.

It's been hot and dry here for the last couple of weeks, but today
we're getting some rain and wind. It cooled things down, but starting
tomorrow we're back on track to hot and dry again for a while. I'll
send some your way. :-)