Jack[_3_] Jack[_3_] is offline

Default My weekend boating...

On Jun 15, 4:17*pm, W1TEF wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:08:59 -0700 (PDT), Jack
wrote:

Tying up at their dock we spotted this:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/JackG/LYMANs1.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/JackG/LYMANs2.jpg

I saw that boat the last time I was down there cruising around in the
area of Bomb Island - very nice boat. *Distinctive - can't miss what
it is.

Great that you got out. *The Grady is calling my name, but it looks
like we won't get down there until late July at the earliest. *I'm
bummed - no boat up here.

We need to get together for that resturant run sometime. *Dinner is on
us.

By the way, the Ranger still there? *The boys haven't been down in a
while - Ryan and wife just had twins and Chris has been mostly on
patrol and school plus the new baby. *:)

Yep... I put my eyes on it again last weekend. This time of year I'm
down there at least 2-3 times a week, so won't go missing for long
without me noticing. :-)

Make sure to let me know when you'll be here.