I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default Shallow water outboards

In article 2f372aa1-eee5-4279-a96e-90d319da0f6c@
5g2000yqz.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 14, 12:55*pm, "Happy" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Jun 14, 10:53 am, "Happy" wrote:

do you ever get over to the Iboats forums? best forums on the net.
look for mrcrabs

best regards,
Doug- Hide quoted text -

I'll see if I can spot you out.

Thanks!

I'm mostly over at the "other outboards" helping Eska owners
*but theres a pic of my 1969 marquis in the trihull club post at the
restoration forum.

http://forums.iboats.com/showthread....ght=tri+hull+c...

Excellent! Now that you mentioned it. My 23 ft Marquis has the gas
tank buried under the floor. Its in fine shape but I'm wondring what
the capacity is? I can't find any specs for it on the ID plate, and
I've looked the 'net for it and have come up with nothering. It is an
inboard metal unit. mounted off center ad on the port side. There is a
small hatch in the floor where a person can access the sending unit,
and that's it. Not enough room to measure it.

Doug do you have any ideas?

Ciphon it out and refill it.

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!