posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing
Martin[_6_] Martin[_6_] is offline

Default Abby Sunderland should sue her parents.

On 14/06/10 09:42, broadssailor wrote:
On 13 June, 09:59, Martin wrote:
On 13/06/10 01:17, Lady Pilot wrote:

I think they are despicable, to whore their daughter out for money. They
said they wouldn't let her walk her dog at night in their neighborhood, but
they will let her sail around the world, with pirates, bad weather, Muslims,
etc.

Muslims LOL

Seen elsewhere and posted here --

Equipped with a sail boat designed to right itself when tipped over,
and with emergency beacons that self-activate when sensing trouble, an
auto-generated 'SOS' signal sent to the nearest mainland, auto-pilot
at the helm, and 24-hr. contact with civilization via Internet, 3-
year-
old Windy 'Seahorse' Gale will attempt to become the youngest person
to sail around the world.

When asked if this was child endangerment, her parents said, "Not at
all. We're born-again Christians. We feel that, if necessary, Windy
can walk on water and calm storms with a wave of her hand."

LOL

Can they also resurrect fallen masts and women?