Default DISMASTED - told you so . . .

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 16:30:31 -0400, wrote:

We are talking about a non-stop circumnavigation, Wayne. I don't think
there is a trawler made that could make it that far.

Unfortunately you are right about that. Lot's of trawlers have
circumnavigated but not non-stop. Maybe if we towed a 25,000 gallon
barge behind us... :-)

We keep runing into people who have done some very impressive offshore
passages in sailing catamarans. Maybe that's the answer. It would
certainly be good for two couples.

Two upside-down couples!

Wilbur Hubbard