posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,uk.rec.sailing
Sjouke Burry[_2_] Sjouke Burry[_2_] is offline

Default Abby Sunderland should sue her parents.

Ronald Raygun wrote:
Lady Pilot wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
On 13/06/10 01:17, Lady Pilot wrote:

I think they are despicable, to whore their daughter out for money.
They said they wouldn't let her walk her dog at night in their
neighborhood, but
they will let her sail around the world, with pirates, bad weather,
Muslims, etc.
Muslims LOL

You may think 9-11 is a laughing matter, but I do not. You may think that
it is funny to blow up airplanes with crotch bombers, but I do not. I
could go on, but you aren't worth my time.

What has terrorism got to do with Muslims, you blithering idiot?

Daily multiple blowups??