Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Time to trash the Conservatives

On 11/06/2010 7:30 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 11/06/2010 11:56 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:12:26 -0400, BAR wrote:

Cut "entitlements."

Helen Thomas wouldn't even have the nerve to say that. ;-)

I feel sorry for her. She could have left the scene as a class act.
Instead...

Funny how everyone slams "entitlements" right up until it affects their
social security, medicare, police/fire/infrastructure in their
neighborhood, EMT availability, library access, etc. Then, it's don't
touch. If people don't want entitlements, then they should vote against
them and vote out any politician that promotes funding them. So far,
that hasn't happened, and there doesn't appear to be any strong movement
to do so.

Actually, what the produicers shoudl do, and many are is to move.

Why live in a country where the 2/3rds not paying for it can outvote
the 1/3 that does?

To me, it feels like taxation without representation when the begars,
liberal losers and pocket pickers out vote the tax paying worker. Also
known as slavery.

Uh...did you say you weren't working at this time?

That would either be a spoofer or de-fumer having a drug related dream.

But getting close to early retirement or where to move next.

--
Taxation, modern day slavery. The loss of economic freedom.