Bouler Bouler is offline

Default real engine

"Willem Van der Voort" schreef in
bericht news:EdyPn.62539$jW5.37180@hurricane...

http://www.claverton-energy.com/?dl_id=404

WOW, just like joevan I saw it before but it still is impressive, thanks
Willem.

Off course if jouvan saw it you must have seen it to :-)

LOL;-)

Summer is coming Bouler, I wish I could have a cup of coffee on your
terrace right now, must be wonderful over there.

It is Willem but the weather is still not like summer.
Some nice days and than a week with rain and to cold.

Keep counting the vessels old man :-)

That's boring young guy, I like the vessels and sometimes the woman
aboard;-)

73

--
Greetings