DJ

Default Labs on board

"Dionysus Feldman" wrote in message
Our lab has had a tough time getting in and out of our boat. Part of
this is due to a high dock -- or low water, depending on your
perspective. The critical thing is getting out of the water

We went swimming off the back, but she had a tough time getting on the
swim platform afterwards. I'm sure it wasn't pleasant for her to be
pulled and pushed, and I'm thinking that, since many people hunt with
labs from boats, there's a good way to get her on board.

There are a bunch of different things made to assist dogs getting into
boats. I haven't used any, but have looked at them. Check out Cabalas for
some ideas - try this link (to cabalas)

http://tinyurl.com/n5d8

If it doesn't work, just search the Cabelas site with: dog boat.

good luck with that lab Mine goes nuts if he just imagines I'm getting
ready to go boating (you know how they look deeply into your eyes and figure
out what you're thinking). He walks the gunwales around the windshield and
hangs 10 off the bow whenever he gets the chance. It's interesting when he
sees a beaver, but luckily is pretty obedient.

DJ