Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Boob's day in paradise

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 22:57:29 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

I have see something that you might find useful, although it is not
beautiful :-) Many boats have a sort of reel mounted on the aft
pulpit. It is a two part spool, I'd say about 2 feet long that bolts
around a horizontal tube somewhere on the aft pulpit and is used to
store the stern anchor line. It isn't for retrieving the anchor which
is apparently done by hand or a sheet winch but does make an easy
place to carry the line.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

You an buy something like that over here.
I've thought about trying an extension cord roller-upper thing.
Like you said, just to get them organized and dry.

I think a plastic garden hose reel might work for that purpose,
without the hose of course.