Capt.Bill Capt.Bill is offline

Default Big Galliot to Little Farmers Cays, Exumas 5/23-25/10

On May 28, 8:28*pm, "Flying Pig" wrote:
Big Galliot to Little Farmers Cays, Exumas 5/23-25/10

Willow "cheated" - wearing wetsuits and dive tanks, so stayed down the
entire time. *I have no idea whether they found any fish which might be
targets for the presumed spears they were carrying, but I'd seen nothing to
warrant getting my folding spear out of its case. *By the time our Kiwi
buddies arrived, we were a bit chilled, and peckish to boot, so we headed
back to Flying Pig to get warmed up and have lunch.

Skip and crew, lying off Little Farmers Cay, Exumas Bahamas

They were doing more than "cheating" if they were spearing with scuba.
Cruisers who do that give all a bad name. If they can't get fish in
the Bahamas by free diving, then they should at least have the good
manners to buy them from locals.

Capt. Bill