posted to alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.zen,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.boats
hk hk is offline

Default Goo-the-Coward Harrison continues to run away - What should bethe practical consequence of the "consideration" Goo wants us to give toanimals' lives?

On 6/1/10 5:27 PM, dh@. wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 10:40:11 -0400,
wrote:

On 6/1/10 10:26 AM, DT wrote:
Julian wrote:
On 01/06/2010 14:42, Goo wrote:
Goo - ****wit David Harrison, The Goober - always criticizes people

I don't give a **** about him at the moment.
You are the ****wit in this situation for initiating
yet another new crosspost to disinterested groups
to vent even more of your spleen and distress
innocent bystanders.

Julian, Julian, Julian!

Mr. Dobbs has informed us

His name isn't Dobbs. He is often referred to as Goo, short
for Goobernicus. Over the years Goo has dishonestly posted as all
of the following "different people" and mo

Jonathan Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog

elvira
Dieter
"Dieter
"

Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
****tard
Apoo
Ted Bell

Jay Santos

Rudy Canoza
Trappist

Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope
Eden
Sylvia Stevens
chico chupacabra
ex-PFC Wintergreen
Kreed

David N. Harrison
James Hepler
stumblingblock
Fred C. Dobbs

A Google search for Goobernicus Gonad can teach you much about
the goober you replied to.

that he is not responsible for the
crossposting; someone else makes him do it.

Can you imagine someone else having that much power over *you*? I sure
can't.

He's lying to you. It's much more typical for Goob to lie
than tell the truth from my experiences with him. Goo is the most
dishonest person I've ever encountered.

Mr. Dobbs needs to either grow a pair, or see his therapist more often.

My impression is that if Goo were to stop lying he would have
little or nothing left to post. So far it looks as though he's
not being any more honest with you than he is with anyone else.
In fact there's a good change that Goober will never tell you the
truth about anything.

We have a handful of multiple ID morons in rec.boats, too...and our also
log on with the user names of other posters. jherring, flajim, moose,
loogy, dan krueger, et cetera...all one step down from trailer trash.

Morons, all of them.

I'm helping them along by continuing their cross posting.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.