Le Moose Le Moose is offline

Default Goo-the-Coward Harrison continues to run away - What should bethe practical consequence of the "consideration" Goo wants us to give toanimals' lives?

On 6/1/2010 12:48 PM, Jeddadiah Smith wrote:
On 6/1/2010 10:45 AM, hk wrote:
On 6/1/10 10:40 AM, hk wrote:

I have an idea I might implement. So long as Herring persists in his
snottiness, and so long as our ID spoofers/ID name changers continue in
their ways, I'm going to do what *I* can do to crosspost to as many
newsgroups as possible, and see who turns up here. If and when it starts
to annoy you, you can put pressure on Herring and the ID
spoofers/changers.

Sounds like you mean business.

Harry's lack of intestinal fortitude causes him to act out in strange
cowardly ways.
This is not the first time he's pulled this stunt and tried to lay it
off on someone else.
I doubt if even his bestest good buddy friend Donny will support him in
this juvenile endeavor.