posted to alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.zen,alt.philosophy.zen,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.boats
Lee Frank Lee Frank is offline

Default calling all attention whores [ waz Goo-the-Coward Harrison continues to run away -

"Fred C. Dobbs" wrote in message
m...
On 6/1/2010 7:26 AM, DT wrote:
Julian wrote:
On 01/06/2010 14:42, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
Goo - ****wit David Harrison, The Goober - always criticizes people

I don't give a **** about him at the moment.
You are the ****wit in this situation for initiating
yet another new crosspost to disinterested groups
to vent even more of your spleen and distress
innocent bystanders.

Julian, Julian, Julian!

Mr. Dobbs has informed us that he is not responsible for the
crossposting; someone else makes him do it.

Nope - I just take the cross-postings as I find them.

attention whoring at its finest