Bruce[_4_] Bruce[_4_] is offline

Default Boob's day in paradise

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 02:26:39 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

Gags me - just gags me!!! Any liberal woman who stepped foot aboard my boat
would be seen, in very short order, walking the plank prodded in the ass by
a sharp boat hook with a sock stuffed in her pie hole and weighed down with
about fifty pounds of old rusty anchor chain.

Wilbur Hubbard

2:15 AM.
We just got home from an evening cruise.

Anchored out for an hour or so just to watch the stars.
I've set up an anchor on the stern rail so I can drop is if I need to
without having to wander forward to do so. It worked fine.
Drop off the stern then transfer to the bow cheat to point at the moon!
(We saw some small satellite fly over. Too small to be the ISS. Dunno.
It's wasn't on any of my schedules. But it was definitely on orbit)

D brought us in.
Yep, all by her own bad self.
Some guys here won't let their girls even handle the tiller.
I'm different, I guess.
I like having a competent crew.

Willy, I believe you are afraid of women.

Did the courts do that?
Or did it come - naturally?

Forget about Wilbur for a moment.

How do you have your anchor rigged? Are you using all rope or a chain
leader? I assume that you drag out some rode and carry the anchor back
and hang it on the stern pulpit and just toss it overboard when you
want to stop. But how about retrieving it?

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)