Bob Bob is offline

Default Boob's day in paradise

My GAWD! You're asking me to exist in purgatory. No liberal woman would last
five minutes aboard my sailboat

and that wilbur is your paradox. The only women who are capable
mariners are the kind you cant stand becuase of they are capable. You
will never find a teabagging granny who belives as you do AND at the
same time be a capable sailor.

You poor guy.........

Do you know what a nightmare it would be for a conservative man being
subjected to the mung and drool liberal women would constantly dribble out
of their uppity mouths?

There ya go again wilbur sounds like ur just not strong enough man or
confident enough man to sail with a capable woman. You should work on
that insacurity comlex you have. having sex is much more fun with a
confident woman. They like to do things a republican woman wouldnt do
or dont know how to do...............

Republican women come in two types: the sheepish tradtional betty
crocker republican types and the Sara palin ball buster bithches who
want to run the show. Ever notice how her husband jsut stands aound
looking peacful all the time? Its bcause he aint got no balls. Sara
sniped those off early on. Now, for me. Give me a good liber girl from
ALASKA or the PNW. Theyll show ya a good time and will hold you to a
good conversatoin too.

You can keep those lap dogs and ball busters. Id prefer to sail with a
capable shipmate that also gives good head.

bob