You You is offline

Default Boob's day in paradise

In article
,
Bob wrote:

On May 30, 3:43*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

But who needs an attractive woman who will, 99% of the time,
hate cruising.

Them's the facts, boys. . .

Wilbur Hubbard

trust me willbur those tall ship women were not dykes with (marlin)
spikes. I do agree 99,999% of republican-teabagger women from Ohio and
other bible thumping areas dont have what it takes to cruise...... but
the analogy is: If you want a snowball dont go looking in Brownsville,
TX. Try places like Seattle, Port Townsend, WA or Astoria, or Aberdene
IDK about the NE but asume its the same up there. Just dont go to a
republican state and expect to get good head and therefore dont go to
a republican state and expect to find a good woman capable and willing
to go cruising. Its all about proper attitude somthing a republican
woman lacks.

When I was a NMFS fishery biologist I met plenty of capable
interesting and ****able outdoorsy women. You just have to know where
to look.Oh and this new crop of 25-35 yo are a real hoot. Hell they
grew up singing katy Pery's song, I Kissed A Girl..... youtube it if
you havnt seen the video.

In other words I have to agree with your shallow assessment but
admonish your for not having a representative sample nor a thorough
understanding of MODERN women (ie under 30 yo). They are a different
kind of woman. I think that even you would be amazed ! I sure am

Bob

HECK, You want a CRUISING WOMAN, come up to Alaska, we got a bunch of
them, and I suspect any one of them, could kick Old Wibur's Ass from
one end of the dock to the other and back.... He is just another Fair
Weather sailor....