Default Boob's day in paradise

"Bruce" wrote in message

It is called "rationalization", in other words if you are unable to
get one you say "I don't want one". Sour grapes, in other words...

I happen to be handsome, rich and desirable. But, women, with a rare
exception,(believe me) are totally put off by the thought of living aboard a
small sailboat for extended periods of time. I can get all the attractive
women I want. But who needs an attractive woman who will, 99% of the time,
hate cruising.

Them's the facts, boys. . .

Wilbur Hubbard