mmc mmc is offline

Default My wonderful Day In Paradise

"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
mmc wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
mmc wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
news I ran two coats of clear gloss on the galley woodwork.

Two more just might do it!?!

--

Richard Lamb

I made a couple of mirror frames out of rough cedar for the heads on
the big boat. Are you using varnish or urethane?
This is all interior work. Minwax - Polyurethane.

I use clear gloss to build up and fill the grain
then satin finish for the last couple of finish oats.

On the outside wood, I'm using Natural Teak Cetol.

--

Richard Lamb

Sounds good. I did my interior trim in Minwax spar urethane satin and
really like the finish.

Yeah - I do to.
The galley cabinet finished up last night.
Beautiful!

Looks like it will go back in this weekend and we can start showing her
off!

Richard

--

Richard Lamb

Going to post new pics? She's a good looking boat!