hk hk is offline

Default Boob's day in paradise

On 5/29/10 9:58 AM, Flying Pig wrote:
:{))

However, you raise a useful point WRT the presumption that most of it was
aimed at my logs.

If they're not of general interest, it will save me a step not to bother
putting them up here...

L8R

Skip, connected between Big Majors and Staniel Cays, Exumas Bahamas

I get a kick out of them. I don't read them all, but I enjoy the ones I
do read. Further, your posts have convinced me that the cruising life is
not something I'd enjoy. I like boating, but not the endless maintenance
what you do seems to entail.

I like your attitude,too.

Carry on.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.