alexrock23 alexrock23 is offline
Junior Member

I have converted this same engine and it runs very well, and isn't too heavy. BUT, it really isn't suited to a warbird without quite a bit of work to lighten it up. I ended up spending quite a bit more in the end than if I had bought a new chinese made model engine. The engine was free, I got an EI system for about $60, timing kit with prop hub and magnet from CH for $60, a new carb for the G26 for $55, mount and muffler from wacker engines for $60.