Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Fallout, Leaks and toxic waste

Pretty funny given your earlier comments :{))

L8R

Skip, connected near Staniel Cay, well off Big Majors, having just had an
enchanting time in the grotto

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand. You seek problems because you need their gifts."

(Richard Bach, in Illusions - The Reluctant Messiah)

"Bob" wrote in message
Unfortunately for us and other Morgan 46 owners, the steel in the rudder
post tends to either rust or pit in the area of the packing gland. The
last
time I replaced the packing, the pitting in the area of the packing nut
was
notable.

Are you telling me your cheep ass boat doesnt use bronz or a propitory
metal for such applications?
no wonder everything on your boat is rusting................ someone
is using an inferior SS aloy one which can be sold as 'stainless
steel" and starts rusting in a few months. have fun with you new job
as boat janitor.

Bob