Bruce

Default West Marine Really Sucks

Check out nospam's other posts and you will see he lives his life on the
negative side...sad but true. West Marine is very service oriented and is
staffed with cruisers like myself who have product knowledge gained from
real world experience. If you want to pay less for you products, get a
commercial account. They are the best place to buy electronics if you know
how to shop. They have a west advantage card to use for you first major
purchase. Sometimes this means that you will be buying electronics at or
near their cost.
Have a great day group
"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
nospam wrote:
Now they have driven all the small operations out of business and
consolidated their monopoly by buying Boats U.S. can West Marine
possibly get any worse?

Maybe I'm just lucky, but I have not had any of the problems you
describe in any of the West Marine stores. Their catalog sales staff has
gone downhill in the past five years, but then so has everything else.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King