posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Capt.Bill Capt.Bill is offline

Default Another Big Mahi Mahi Caught While Cruising

On May 24, 3:01*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 24 May 2010 07:58:07 -0700 (PDT), "Capt.Bill"

wrote:
I'll keep you in mind. I want to have 6 on board as we go from Grenada
to the ABCs for security reasons.

Thanks for the fuel price updates. The fuel here in Palmas is $2.75 a
gal.

Where do you stay in the T&Cs?

South Side Marina about 2 miles east of Provo.

http://www.southsidemarina-tci.com/

A very friendly and accomodating place, although limited to about 5
1/2 ft draft on the entrance channel. * We stayed there on the way
south and will go back again later this week.

Yes, I know it well. My friends run their dive boat out of there. They
own Turtle Cove Divers.