Paul

Default trim tabs

Good question. These things seem interesting. I have Bennetts so I'm good
but this is still interesting, if you dig up some reviews or something post
it here so we can get some edjickation.

"werlax" wrote in message
om...
"BB" wrote in message

It's very tiring to drive a boat that is tilted a little off center when
on plane on a long trip. Being able to adjust trim on plane, when people
move around the boat is a real PLUS.

Never mind what I wrote earlier about load balancing and the Smart
Tabs. I was thinking about it, and if they were to adjust to more
water pressure on one side (as in a tilted position), then I would
imagine they would prevent the boat from turning very well. Wouldn't
you end up walking sideways rather than leaning into the turn since
they're constantly trying to level the boat?