Default Surveyor in Naples, FL Area

I:looking for recommendations for a surveyor in the Naples area to do a
purchase survey on an early 90's 25 foot Grady White. Known issues on
vintage Grady's include high moisture/rot in the deck hatches over the fuel
tanks, similar problems in the hull/transom where holes were drilled to
mount various items and not properly sealed against moisture intrusion and
finally high moisture/rot in the cabin bulkheads. I want a surveyor who is
willing to get down and dirty and really check out the hull as I can see
where there was glass work done in the underwater areas. TIA for your help.

Fred