posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Another Big Mahi Mahi Caught While Cruising

"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
Skip, lusting after Mahi, but striking out on all but Barracuda lately

Get one, Skip. Good fish...

--

Richard Lamb

Hi, Richard,

I know about Mahi being good fish (presume that's what you meant).

We've been fortunate to catch quite a few - including a 44" one last year,
and, in one hour period, also last year, three in a row (much smaller) - but
none recently.

If you mean the Barracuda, we do keep and relish the 30" ones. Like them
better than Mahi, in fact.

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand. You seek problems because you need their gifts."

(Richard Bach, in Illusions - The Reluctant Messiah)