hk hk is offline

Default Good news story!

On 5/19/10 1:51 PM, moose wrote:
On 5/19/2010 1:35 PM, hk wrote:
On 5/19/10 12:21 PM, moose wrote:
On 5/19/2010 11:59 AM, hk wrote:
On 5/19/10 11:57 AM, moose wrote:
On 5/19/2010 11:00 AM, YukonBound wrote:
Here's a bit of good news for anyone interested in the marine
environment.
Always wanted to go here....can't wait until some kind of limited
transportation is setup...whether it's a small prop plane, or by
boat.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/9016487.html

You are pretty far out there but you want to go deeper into the
wilderness?

You live in the dip**** part of florida and you're ragging on the
maritime provinces? Obviously, you've never been there.

Who let you out of the Gulag?
You lived in the Jacksonville area and you have the gall to criticize
other parts of Florida. Snerk Snicker Snerk LOL

I liked the jax area. Plenty of first-class uncrowded beaches, terrific
fresh and salt water fishing, good boating, seasonality. I didn't like
the plethora of fundamentalist crazies.

You, on the other hand, are in nowheresville, florida, and you're
boatless.

As usual, your opinions are worthless to me. I wouldn't exactly call it
nowheresville. AND, because you have a clapped out 20' workboat that
gets about 10 hours use per year out on cesspool bay, you might as well
be boatless. I understand you got even less use out of the larger
workboat you had. Get something decent and maybe your princess would go
boating with you for a change. It must really suck yo be you, eh.

Flajim has no boat. :)

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.