YukonBound YukonBound is offline

Default An early candidate for...

In article ,
says...

On 5/19/10 11:52 AM, moose wrote:
On 5/19/2010 11:39 AM, hk wrote:
On 5/19/10 11:37 AM, moose wrote:
On 5/19/2010 11:07 AM, YukonBound wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote in message
In article8cOdncAcj5T5eG7WnZ2dnUVZ_qUAAAAA@earthlink .com,
says...

On 5/19/10 9:09 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

It's a lie, pure and simple... The Democrat party doesn't care
because
in general they have no moral core so they can do no wrong...

This from a societal sucking whore who has no moral core whatsoever?

snerk

I used to work for the government (Crown Corp.) and now receive a
pension from them. You made me feel bad with the societal sucking
whore
comment, buddy, please stop.

Is your own life so pathetic that you have to try and share mine?
Be your own man!

Spoofer alert!!!!!

Will the real Donny please speak up?

You're either the ID spoofer or you're related to him.

Which raises the question. How do we know you are the real Harriet?

There's no doubt about you: you're the one who was too stupid to get a
student deferment.

Buddy, I am so glad that you are so smart that you wouldn't think of
saying anything decent about all of those asses that helped keep you
safe.