hk hk is offline

Default Ok, does anyone in rec.boats actually boat?

On 5/16/10 3:06 PM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 14 May 2010 19:54:03 -0400,
wrote:

jps wrote:
On Wed, 12 May 2010 06:10:21 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2010 11:13:16 -0400, "Display Name Here"
wrote:

It looks like most of the people in here spend all of their time calling
each other names, has anyone in rec.boats own a boat, use a boat, know
someone who once saw a boat?

i own a 26' tollycraft...have actually asked questions and received
answers her in re.boat.

the political stuff is crap. but unfortunately the liars who post are
so offensive it's hard not to respond

You need a spellchecker. Liars is spelled l-a-r-r-y.

I have a boat and I have nothing to do with this thread.

And the longest list of screen names known to usenet. What comes
after Larry? Moe and then Curly?

The ****head who now posts here as larry is a few IDs ahead of flajim, I
suppose.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.