Joe[_11_] Joe[_11_] is offline

Default Whale strikes

"Bruce" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 May 2010 21:27:15 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sun, 16 May 2010 07:59:26 +0700, Bruce
wrote:

After all, porpoise seem to be attracted to small boats and frequently
seem to play in he wake or dive under the boat.

We see that all the time, most recently yesterday at the SW corner of
Puerto Rico. We had two big ones playing in the bow wave for several
minutes, sometimes jumping at right angles to each other in front of
the boat. They are very fast and agile, never getting hit as far as I
know.

Funny, Everyone bitches about jet skiers "wake jumping" but admires
the porpoise playing in the bow wave :-)
Cheers,

And I am guessing that you cannot see or tell the difference?

Bruce
(bruce,suckingthecockatgmaildotcom)