Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Antarctica

hk wrote:
On 5/15/10 7:06 PM, Gordon wrote:

I was reading about the recent, Arizona was it? law that a cop can
stop anyone and demand evidence of citizenship.
My goodness! Civil rights will be endangered! Absolute B.S. Illegal
Immigrants (criminals) have civil rights?

Wrong. The Arizona cops can only check for evidence of citizenship on a
legal stop for something else. Speeding? Are you a citizen?
Rob a bank? Got papers? etc
Gordon

Gordon thinks cops follow the rules... :)

Of course there are bad cops. There are bad sailors also as witnessed
on this NG from time to time.
Gordon