Bob Bob is offline

Default Antarctica

On May 15, 10:25*am, You wrote:

At Least you could use a spell checker... you write like a Bumpkin....

I just dont care about spelling and if you look closely yo ll also see
my letters get scrambeld at times.

On to the real topic:

Im hanging out with some 22 yo college students which is fun. two of
the friends are geology students. I was asking about religous people
and geo. Interestin........... theyboth said seeral national churches
sponse students (scholarships) to attend state schools. Their mission
is to get state school degrees and at the same time learn mainstream
science to find "holes" in the secular science that can be attributed
to GOD. In other words if there is an area in the body of literature
that lacks reasearch the religious students use that as a sign that
only GOD could explain the mystry. Its not really a mystry just a
point that has not been studind throughly yet.

Now, with the religous guys holding BS-MS-PH D from asate university
they sart publishing thier own GOD based researh......... and guess
what are their results: Global Climate Change is normal and since God
is responsible for hte "normal" change we can **** in our own nest
polute and devastate every living thing because God is on or side and
all the disctrution is a normal natural process.... or so says the
"lates research accrding to Fox Network that reports the latest
findins for a scientest who holds a PH D.from Eastern Idaho
University.

THese are not my ideas. This was expaind to me by two geology majors
at a state univesity. O. by the way graduation is today !!
Bob