Larry Larry is offline

Default Antarctica

Bob wrote in news:bae87436-7a5c-477a-9e75-
:

On May 13, 11:26*am, Larry wrote:

The polar ice caps are melting at -90F?

BULL****!
Larry

My dear confused friend. I recomend that you not look at the world
through a straw nor view a huge body of research using a single piece
of data to serve as a model.

LESSON: Take any set of data in a standard bell curve. I can simply go
to the 4 SD (standard devation) and find an eception contrary to the
the other accuratly described 99% of the subjects/data. Its simple in
any set of data youre going to find "out lyers" on the wiings or
tails. Lean basic statistics befor swallowing that swill in the public
media. Becoma a critical consumer of media not some fox network
zombie.

Even our former president Bush II and the Republican party admits to
global CLIMATE CHANGE. Granted for years they flatly refused to accept
modern information saying there was no such thing as global climate
change. Considering they were the clowns who also thought coal is
formed in 15,000 years and most likly still belive the world is flat
id say that is a remakable flip flop!.

Im a conserviative and belive it would be prudent and conserviative to
consider our planet at jepordy and actually do something about it
instead of mouthing off FOX News slogans who run those stories in an
attempt to increase ratings/profits from commercials sales.

Get smart
Get informed

Bob

Oh, wait! There's PLENTY of "climate change"! It's been there for
billions of years and no amount of New World Order or new taxes will
change it one bit.

NO, no....Global Climate Change is a natural occurance...periods of
intense glaciation followed by periods just like the last few hundred
years....global warming until the next ice age caused by the solar
cycles.

Noone is denying global climate change.

No, that's not the question, even though when confronted they do the
same political bull**** you do. You say I deny "climate change", which
is simply not true. There, now you have it.

Now, let's talk about ANTHROPOMORPHIC climate change:
http://www.google.com/search?q=anthr...climate+change
Now we have a completely different topic. Are the HUMANS, those tiny
*******s loaded down with religious guilt by thousands of years of
religious delusion who simply MUST be responsible for everything in the
universe....and can change it for the better by SACRIFICING themselves,
their economies, their families, their way of life some guilty greenie
asshole wants to force upon them, guilty or not. The new question is
not about climate at all. It's about CONTROL by a new cult of tree
huggers, like Greenpeace (who has DIESEL SHIPS SPEWING OUT VAST
QUANTITIES OF CO2 and who fly hoards of demonstrators around the planet
in jet planes). Greenie hypocracies who want to put YOUR life back into
the age of the horse and buggie....but not themselves, of course.

There is not a single shred of honest evidence the tiny bit of CO2
HUMANS have put in the atmosphere, which does NOT accumulate any more
than all that 30 weight Quaker State motor oil we poured into your local
lake with our 2-stroke outboard motors running 15:1 mixtures for over a
hundred years did.

Now, let's go here and have a realistic look:
http://www.whrc.org/carbon/images/Gl...bonCycleLG.gif

The amount of TOTAL CO2 in the air, TOTAL FROM ALL SOURCES, is about 390
parts per million. To put that into perspective for a middle school
class a friend of mine teaches, we took 390ppm out of a 10,000 gallon
swimming pool in the gym of their school. That amounts to, ALMOST, but
not quite 4 gallons. 10,000 x .000390 = 3.9 gallons. So, with the pool
completely like glass, pump off, no agitation by 7th grade boys, the
students marked the pool wall then took out 3.9 gallons in plastic milk
jugs and made another mark how much of the total "atmosphere" was "CO2"
in the milk jugs. Of course, that's crazy! The pool never noticed all
the "CO2" missing. THEN, of the 3.9 gallons, using the data off this
chart for the 6.5PGm of HUMAN CREATED CO2 Gore and the warmers never
want to talk about....The HUMAN created "CO2" out of the pool amounts to
about 9.4 OUNCES out of a 10,000 gallon swimming pool.

If humans shut down COMPLETELY, A TOTAL CO2 BAN, only 6.5PGm of the
total CO2 pumped in and out of the atmosphere by the natural cycles (see
the chart! OPEN YOUR EYES, DAMMIT!) would make hardly any difference AT
ALL. Human CO2 has the same effect on the air banning the damned 65
cent/pound Refridgerant 12 and forcing the $8.98/12oz R-134a did....NO
EFFECT AT ALL.

The only effect banning either COMPLETELY would do is called ECONOMIC
DISASTER for all of us.

How stupid......

--
Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.

Larry