Bob Bob is offline

Default Antarctica

On May 13, 11:26*am, Larry wrote:

The polar ice caps are melting at -90F?

BULL****!
Larry

My dear confused friend. I recomend that you not look at the world
through a straw nor view a huge body of research using a single piece
of data to serve as a model.

LESSON: Take any set of data in a standard bell curve. I can simply go
to the 4 SD (standard devation) and find an eception contrary to the
the other accuratly described 99% of the subjects/data. Its simple in
any set of data youre going to find "out lyers" on the wiings or
tails. Lean basic statistics befor swallowing that swill in the public
media. Becoma a critical consumer of media not some fox network
zombie.

Even our former president Bush II and the Republican party admits to
global CLIMATE CHANGE. Granted for years they flatly refused to accept
modern information saying there was no such thing as global climate
change. Considering they were the clowns who also thought coal is
formed in 15,000 years and most likly still belive the world is flat
id say that is a remakable flip flop!.

Im a conserviative and belive it would be prudent and conserviative to
consider our planet at jepordy and actually do something about it
instead of mouthing off FOX News slogans who run those stories in an
attempt to increase ratings/profits from commercials sales.

Get smart
Get informed

Bob