Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default Another boating hazard

On May 10, 8:54*am, hk wrote:
On 5/10/10 8:47 AM, Loogypicker wrote:

On May 9, 11:06 pm, "Display Name *wrote:
*wrote in message

.. .

On 5/8/2010 8:52 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On May 7, 3:58 pm, * *wrote:
On 5/7/10 3:51 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
you...autistic?

Here's something else for you to consider, loogyfocher...if I knew the
answer to your question (remember, now...I've said I do not), I wouldn't
tell you. Not telling you things really seems to set you off, and it's
fun to watch you ejaculate in here. You're part of the
rec.boats...entertainment.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another
name.- Hide quoted text -

That's because there is no answer, moron.

Do you think Harry will ever figure out that you are playing him like a
video game?

It is my guess that "Harry" has OCD and he has to respond to every post, and
it appears that most people play him like a poorly tuned fiddle.

Is this guy's name really Harry Krause, and why would such an obnoxious
asshole really publish his name on a public forum?- Hide quoted text -

Because he's too stupid to know that anybody with any net sense would
say that giving out your real name is dumb as dumb can get.

You're being played...again.

*snerk

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.- Hide quoted text -

Played? Do you think it's a good idea to use your real name in usenet?
If so why?