Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default For you tax wizards...

On 09/05/2010 8:29 AM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 09 May 2010 08:20:11 -0600,
wrote:

On 09/05/2010 4:36 AM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sat, 08 May 2010 21:36:42 -0600,
wrote:

And true. That is why business are not starting up hiring,

guess he's too busy lying to notice business created 200,000 jobs last
month...the most in years..

But this story will be far over the heads of our liberal weasels. They
do not have the cranial capacity to understand it.

biggest spenders in history: conservatives

Your problem is you have to get the facts right first. Obviously you can't.

your problem is the only fact you care about is the fact
unemployment's not at 25%. you have blinders on

Real unemplyment is closer to 25% than 3%. I don't like the government
adjusted numbers.

Even I did a double take when big mouth bull****ing Obama said it was
better, unemplyment from 9.7 to 9.9. What is that fool think he is
doing? Has not Obama any integrity at all?

And it was supposed to be a hiring month...whew... no wonder the market
tanked on Thursday. Saw right through Obama/democrat bull****.

--
There is a sucker born every minute, liberals and our politicians are
counting on it.