moose[_2_] moose[_2_] is offline

Default For you tax wizards...

On 5/9/2010 10:25 AM, hk wrote:
On 5/9/10 10:19 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/05/2010 6:55 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
m...
On 5/8/10 11:46 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 08/05/2010 7:27 PM, A.Boater wrote:

If the 2 richest guys were in the 91% bracket, like they were when
you
were
born, there probably wouldn't be a problem. Your economist isn't any
better
at drama that he is at economics.

I can say this is true from personal experience. Going out for beers
(and meals) and listening to excuses, envy, embitterment, self pitty
from screwups then getting stuck with the bill happened to me once too
many. So I changed my friends, making sure they were not into self
pity,
loser mentality, sub-life slugs and now enjoy it much more.

Can't soar with the eagles when sitting at the bottom getting blood
sucked.

The only way a loser like you could soar with the eagles would be if
you were roadkill, they fed upon you, and flew home some of your
pieces to regurgitate into the mouths of their nestlings.

That would be a bitter meal indeed!

Yep, especiailly since I am in part a carnivor. Had rib-eye last night.
But I suspect we eagles and lions would leave the hk, pbuharic and
de-fumers for the vultures.

Eagles and lions? You're a little putz who lives north of the board.

Whose board? What board?