Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default For you tax wizards...

On 09/05/2010 4:34 AM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sat, 08 May 2010 21:46:48 -0600,
wrote:

On 08/05/2010 7:27 PM, A.Boater wrote:

If the 2 richest guys were in the 91% bracket, like they were when you were
born, there probably wouldn't be a problem. Your economist isn't any better
at drama that he is at economics.

I can say this is true from personal experience. Going out for beers
(and meals) and listening to excuses, envy, embitterment, self pitty
from screwups

to the right wing, 100,000,000 hard working americans are 'screw ups'.

Majority of them yes, worshiping debt and Obama is not good. Obama is
just the idiot they chose to appease the sheep, keeps them in line.
Hard to believe, but in some ways we see eye to eye, just that you think
Obama is some kind of saviour when he is just another piece in the game
to manage the herd.

Obama was picked as he could sell a good line of bull****.
--
There is a sucker born every minute, liberals and our politicians are
counting on it.